ads

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cholesterol Levels Increase Leads Causes High Blood Pressure

Cholesterol Levels Increase Leads Causes High Blood Pressure

The rise of plaque in the linings leads to clogging of the arteries which narrows their pathways. The reduced elasticity of arteries in addition to their narrowing will lead to a rise in blood pressure as the heart will need to pump blood with a higher force so that it could pass through the arteries that are defective. 

In actual fact the usage of dairy products such as cheese and butter has a similar effect as milk. Many who consume plenty of these dairy products and milk in their diet have a great likelihood of developing clogged blood vessels. If you are obliged to take milk, it should be taken in small quantities and homogenized milk should be avoided when possible.


natural-options-for-high-blood-pressure.


5 comments:

  1. This blog is beautifully written. I really like the way you've presented the blog. I would like that you continue this amazing work. Cheers! Balanced Diet || Diet Plan || Balanced Diet Plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author. all the best. Thank you so much for sharing this post. Your views truly open my mind. I will share it with other people. Diet Chart || Balanced Diet Chart || Food Supplements

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your blog, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work. Weight Management || Causes of High Blood Pressure || Healthy Diet

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very awesome blog indeed. I really like it. It has all the things that a best post has. Legit Information. Best Use of Words etc. Keep working good like this. Cholesterol Lowering Foods || Diet for Glowing Skin || Diabetic Diet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved the way you have written this post. Really this is an outstanding post. I was quite amazed after seeing this post. I'll share this with my friends also. High Blood Pressure Diet || Non Communicable Disease || Foods in Different Languages

    ReplyDelete